Contemporary design complimented by Hemlock Ply panelled walls
Large panel walls with contoured, wall mounted, backrests, echoing the bench design.
Construction of Hemlock plywood vertical panels 66mm thick tongue and grove system for optimum sealing. Temperature resistance up to 150 ° Celsius
• Thermal insulated inside with mineral wool and moisture insulated with aluminium foil
• Floor frame made of impregnated solid wood
• Floor grill made of Abachi wood
• Full glass front panel of 8mm tempered transparent glass with
solid wooden frame
• Door: 8mm tempered transparent glass no frame; wooden
handle square profile
• Benches made of Abachi or similar type with low heat
conductivity. Benches withstand the weight of 200 kg/m.
• Sauna Led light along benches and wall light shades, 12V, warm
• Heater Power 6kW
• Control panel: touch screen series
• Silicon wiring 400 V III + N- wire + Ground wire
• Sauna rocks
• Air ventilation
• Wooden accessories set – bucket with ladle, combined thermo hygrometer, sand timer
Bespoke Home Sauna
Our ranges represent a starting point for designing your bespoke home sauna. We’ll guide you through the sauna wall and bench wood choices, heater options, flooring, lighting and extra features to make sure your sauna is perfect for you.
Abachi / Spruce / White Pine / Thermo Aspen / Hemlock / Red Cedar wood
Hidden heater (behind false wall)
Optional guard (wood)
Choose from ceiling and under bench lighting, therapy and atmosphere lighting.
For atmosphere, calming and detoxing.