Door frame made of impregnated solid wood
Ergonomic Benches, headrests & wall backrest
Typical Innsbruck Configuration
Construction of Hemlock plywood vertical panels 56mm thick
• Tongue and grove system for optimum sealing. Temperature resistance up to 150 ° Celsius
• Thermal insulated inside with mineral wool and moisture insulated with aluminium foil
• Door frame made of impregnated solid wood
• Floor grill made of Abachi wood
• Full glass front panel of 8mm tempered transparent glass with solid wooden frame
• Door: 8mm tempered transparent glass no frame; wooden handle square profile
• Covered ergonomic Benches with wall backrest, made of Abachi or similar type with low heat
conductivity. Benches withstand the weight of 200 kg/m
• Headrest made of Abachi
• Sauna Led light along bench backrest
• Wall mounted heater
• Wooden accessories set – bucket with ladle, combined thermo-hygrometer, sand timer
Bespoke Home Sauna
Our ranges represent a starting point for designing your bespoke home sauna. We’ll guide you through the sauna wall and bench wood choices, heater options, flooring, lighting and extra features to make sure your sauna is perfect for you.
Spruce / White Pine / Thermo Aspen / Hemlock / Red Cedar wood
Hidden heater (behind false wall)
Optional guard (wood)
Choose from ceiling and under bench lighting, therapy and atmosphere lighting.
For atmosphere, calming and detoxing.